16 ROMANZI NOVITA' DI GENERI DIVERSI SCARICABILI GRATIS DAL SITO DELL'EDITORE
(Clicca qui per andare al sito Harlequin e cominciare a scaricare i tuoi romanzi GRATIS!...e se li dovessimo acquistare spenderemmo oltre 60 dollari!)
- Harlequin American Romance, Once a Cowboy by Linda Warren
- Harlequin Blaze, Slow Hands by Leslie Kelly
- Harlequin Historical, His Lady Mistress by Elizabeth Rolls
- Harlequin Intrigue, Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch by B.J. Daniels
- Harlequin Presents, Price of Passion by Susan Napier
- Harlequin Romance, The Bride’s Baby by Liz Fielding
- Harlequin Superromance, Snowbound by Janice Kay Johnson
- Silhouette Desire, Baby Bonanza by Maureen Child
- Silhouette Nocturne, Kiss Me Deadly by Michele Hauf
- Silhouette Romantic Suspense, Stranded with a Spy by Merline Lovelace
- Silhouette Special Edition, Dancing in the Moonlight by Raeanne Thayne
- Love Inspired, A Very Special Delivery by Linda Goodnight
- Love Inspired Historical, Homespun Bride by Jillian Hart
- Love Inspired Suspense, Hide in Plain Sight by Marta Perry
- Kimani Romance, Irresistible Forces by Brenda Jackson
- Nascar, Speed Dating by Nancy Warren
Irresistible Forces by Brenda Jackson
One week of mind-blowing sex on a beautiful Caribbean island. Of all the business proposals financial tycoon Dominic Saxon has heard, Taylor Steele's is definitely the most tempting. All Taylor wants in return is for Dominic to father her baby. No strings, no commitments…just a mutually satisfying arrangement. Make that very satisfying. For a man with no intention of marrying again, it sounds ideal.Taylor wants a baby, not a relationship. And sexy, intelligent Dominic seems like a man with perfect genes. Turns out, Dominic has perfect everything. Their "procreation vacation" is a whirlwind of sensual ecstasy. But when it's over, will either of them be able to say goodbye?
SUSPENSE AND PARANORMAL
She couldn't turn her back on her family in their time of need.So when her sister was injured, financial expert Andrea Hampton traded the big city for Amish country to help turn her grandmother's house into an inn.But life with the Plain People took a treacherous turn when a string of accidents and pranks threatened her family. Someone didn't want the secrets the old house harbored to come to light. Trusting anyone—even the handsome carpenter who seemed so genuine—was a battle for Andrea, but her life depended on her ability to find the truth.
Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch by B.J. Daniels
After Hudson Savage betrayed her, Dana Cardwell hoped never to lay eyes on the seductive cowboy again. Until a bunch of old bones showed up on her family ranch. Suddenly her former lover was back in her life in a big way—to investigate a decades-old crime.
Five years ago, Hud left town with a heartload of regrets. But now, as acting interim marshal, he had a job to do. And this time he wasn't walking away. Because now Dana's life was on the line—as the unsuspecting target of a killer who still walked the canyon. Hud would do whatever it took to keep Dana close. Even if it meant risking his own heart for a second chance for both of them….
To hell was more like it! When Mallory Dawes, suddenly infamous in the States, decided to take that vacation to France, her problems were just beginning: a lost passport. A car swept out to sea. Missing travelers' checks. And a mysterious, if intriguing, man who always seemed to turn up just when she was in trouble…Cutter Smith—code name: Slash—was told to keep the beautiful blonde in his sights. But as his interest in her veered from the professional to the intensely personal, Cutter knew the cost of falling in love would be high indeed. And he would have to pay the price…
HOME AND FAMILY
Once A Cowboy by Linda Warren
Brodie Hayes is a former rodeo star, now a rancher—a cowboy, through and through. But when he finds out some shocking news about the circumstances of his birth, he begins to question his identity. Luckily, private investigator Alexandra Donovan is there to help him find the truth about who he is. Along the way, he discovers that even a man who thought he'd be alone for the rest of his life can fall in love. For Brodie, love was something you did once—and for always. But is Alex the type of woman who can take on a stubborn man like him? Because there's one thing about him that will never change, no matter what they find out about his past—once a cowboy, always a cowboy.
Dancing in the Moonlight by Raeanne Thayne
Lieutenant Magdalena Cruz had come home…but it wasn't the way she'd envisioned her return. And though all she wanted was to be alone, infuriatingly handsome Dr. Jake Dalton—of the enemy Daltons—wouldn't cooperate. And she needed him to, because the walls around her heart were dangerously close to crumbling every time he came near….Jake had spent most of his life trying to get closer to Maggie, with little to show for it. But she was the woman he'd always wanted, and no injury in the world could change that. Now if only he could convince her that the woman who stood before him was beautiful, desirable, whole…and meant to be his….
Dylan Hargreave thinks I'm an actress paid to pose as his girlfriend at a North Carolina society wedding. How did this happen to me, of all people? Kendall Clarke, award-winning actuary, the veritable shining star of number crunchers who, just hours ago, learned her responsible fiancé (sorry, ex-fiancé) called off our wedding because he'd gotten one of my colleagues pregnant. What are the odds?Don't tell me you've never heard of Dylan Hargreave. Celebrity NASCAR driver? Forget sensible! I've assessed the risk…and I'm taking it! I usually keep the brakes on, but as of now I'm taking a vacation. From me. magazine's Sexiest Man of the Year? Those eyes. That smile…
His Lady Mistress by Elizabeth Rolls
When Max, Earl Blakehurst, meets Verity he sees a downtrodden servant. He doesn't recognize her as the daughter of a colonel under whom he used to serve, the girl he'd once helped years before. The life Verity's now living is untenable. So he proposes a shocking solution—he will set her up as his mistress.
It's only once that Verity's finally agreed, once Max is beginning to lose his heart to her, that he discovers her true identity. Max is taken aback; he would never have suggested this ladymistress. Now, to avoid scandal, they'll have to marry!
Homespun Bride by Jillian Hart
Montana Territory in 1883 was a dangerous place—especially for a blind woman struggling to make her way through an early winter snowstorm. Undaunted, Noelle Kramer fought to remain independent. But then a runaway horse nearly plunged her into a rushing, ice-choked river, before a stranger's strong, sure hand saved her from certain death.
And yet this was no stranger. Though she could not know it, her rescuer was rancher Thad McKaslin, the man who had once loved her more than life itself. Losing her had shaken all his most deeply held beliefs. Now he wondered if the return of this strong woman was a sign that somehow he could find his way home.
Durante l'anno altre iniziative seguiranno, perciò conviene tenere d'occhio il sito Harlequin ( www.eharlequin.com), ecco alcuni esempi:
- The Harlequin Famous Firsts Collection – Nei mesi di marzo, giugno e settembre usciranno riedizioni dei primissimi romanzi in serie scritti da autrici ci cui libri ora compaiono sulla classifica dei bestellers del New York Times . le mini
- The Heart of a Woman: Harlequin Cover Art 1949-2009 – Una mostra delle copertine originali dei primi romanzi Harlequin si terrà dal 29 maggio 2009 al 12 giugno 2009 a New York presso la Openhouse Gallery.
- Series Spotlight – Ogni mese verrà presa in particolare considerazione una collana sia della Harlequin che della affigliata Silhoutte.
- I risultati di un'interessantissima indagine (commissionata da Harlequin) sui comportamenti amorosi delle donne e degli uomini del 2009, possono essere letti qui: http://www.harlequinromancereport.com/pdf/2009-report.pdf
Allora ragazze che state aspettando? Andate e scaricate! Legalmente e gratis ...quando mai? Questa potrebbe anche essere una buona occasione per iniziare a leggere un romanzo in inglese se ancora non l'avete mai fatto.